Hey, this is Mike Lindgren, just wanted to say "hi" to everyone and let them know that I am now official. I now own a company called Blue Pearl LLC. It is a tile retail & granite countertop company. So that is what's up. We are continuing to work on our kitchen in our condo. Things are busy, but that's the race to keep things afloat. So if your planning on doing any tiling etc. give me a call and I hope I will be able to get it for you cheaper than anyone else.:801-319-2207.
Hope to see you all later. Mike & Andrea Lindgren, Lindsey, Holland Lindgren too.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that everyone gets a chance to admire the great work that Mike & Andrea have done on their place. I am amazed at Mike's skills. Mike, you didn't mention the things that Andrea has done while you've been working in the kitchen, like washing dishes in the bathroom and preparing meals without a stove or oven...what a good sport.
Mike...kind of funny that we both decided to mix family and business! I think our hearts are in the right place though.
Post a Comment