Hello family,
Lets see, what has been happening around here? I usually go to my photos to see what we have been dong since the last Lingo. In January we did some skiing and playing in the snow. We have had quite a winter. The kids actually got a snow day and there was hardly any snow, it was just icy. They loved it. We had friends over all day. I felt like the "Kool-aid" Mom. Nathan and Dave went to a klondike scout camp and had tons of snow. They slept warm and were truly prepared.
Rachel has finished her cheerleading competition and really loved doing that. We had to sit down and plan her 4 years of high school with her. That was kind of fun and weird for me all at the same time. Dave has been to Florida for another home builders convention. This is a tough year ( in the real estate industry) and we are sure it will continue to be for a few years, but he is a dilligent worker and it is great to see his strength. I am busy volunteering a lot at my kids schools and really enjoying the Webelos I work with. I keep thinking of our "sisters" week-end and the fun we are going to have. Looking forward to seeing many of you.
Love Lucy
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment