Dear Family
Its time again for the Lingo Letter... As I look back on the past two months, it seems all I see is snow snow snow snow. Thanks be to John Anderson and Doug Cooley, my home teacher with their snow blowers to help us out here and there.
Blaine, Annemarie, Hellmut, Gerda and I had our annual Holiday get together. We went to the Olive Garden in Provo for a nice dinner and visit... Hellmut picking up the tab. Its always fun to chat. We came out to a snowstorm when we left... which lasted to the point of the mountain and then cleared... into Salt Lake.
The snow caused some cancellations with the cloggers.. but I think I see a little clearing into spring ahead.
Grateful for the calls from Jennifer, Lucy, Rick. For the beautiful roses from the Andersons on Valentines Day... Janet and I have been having fun playing Ticket to Ride and then going out to lunch.
Annemarie let me borrow her Andre Rieu DVDS and that's always so uplifting. I've been enjoying the wintry nights watching shows with Heather.
Genealogy takes up lots of the stay in days as well. John carries cards to the temple during the month so that's a help.. Several trips to Bountiful for card exchange... I am grateful for all the help We've had some nice changes these two months... a new Bishopbric, a new stake presidency and of course a new Prophet. History in the making.
For the blessing of anticipation of further posterity... take care you cute new moms.
Anything I haven’t written is due to incident to old age... Love all of you Grandma Martha
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment