
Hello Lindgrenites!
It's been a dark and rainy last couple of months, but spring is sitting on the horizon, the days have just gotten an hour longer, and the weather's even getting a bit warmer. In January I started two new classes in my UW Technical Writing and Editing Certificate course, which are just about to wrap up this week. I've learned how to edit, as well as had a taste of a bunch of software programs I might use on the job sometime in the future. The classes have been good, but I'm looking forward to be done with them for a while - until the next round of classes begin in April.
Finn has been growing like crazy! He now has TWO lower front teeth, he's just starting to laugh out loud, and he's smiling ALL THE TIME! He's pretty much the perfect baby - we couldn't be prouder, or happier. He keeps us laughing, and he keeps on dirtying diapers for his dear old dad to change. Though I'm happy to report, his MOM got pooped on last--not me.
Angela started going back to work and works Mon. and Tues. for 10 hours, and 5 hours in the evenings on Wednesday. I think we just got the juggling of child care and our jobs around--but she can't wait to be home with Finn full time. We're hoping August or September, but we just don't know yet for sure.
We spent two days at the ocean with Angela's family--it was fun. Finn liked the ocean. He's on the verge of crawling, and in just a few days, he's gonna try his first take of REAL FOOD! He's getting REALLY excited for that.
We also got a new roof, as it leaked into our spare bedroom back in November. Better late than never, I suppose.
Welp, that's about it. Can't wait to hear about what everyone else is up to! Angela & Finn can't wait for Sister's Weekend.
Oh yeah - I met Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connolly on the set of their new movie in Vancouver called THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL--a remake of the 1951 original sci-fi classic. Don't know if it'll be good, but it'll have a lot of special effects--watch for it December 9th.
Ok, I'm done. My mom's here at our house in Seattle right now, and she won't leave me alone until I write an entry.
Love,
Ammon, Angela, and Finn
It's been a dark and rainy last couple of months, but spring is sitting on the horizon, the days have just gotten an hour longer, and the weather's even getting a bit warmer. In January I started two new classes in my UW Technical Writing and Editing Certificate course, which are just about to wrap up this week. I've learned how to edit, as well as had a taste of a bunch of software programs I might use on the job sometime in the future. The classes have been good, but I'm looking forward to be done with them for a while - until the next round of classes begin in April.
Finn has been growing like crazy! He now has TWO lower front teeth, he's just starting to laugh out loud, and he's smiling ALL THE TIME! He's pretty much the perfect baby - we couldn't be prouder, or happier. He keeps us laughing, and he keeps on dirtying diapers for his dear old dad to change. Though I'm happy to report, his MOM got pooped on last--not me.
Angela started going back to work and works Mon. and Tues. for 10 hours, and 5 hours in the evenings on Wednesday. I think we just got the juggling of child care and our jobs around--but she can't wait to be home with Finn full time. We're hoping August or September, but we just don't know yet for sure.
We spent two days at the ocean with Angela's family--it was fun. Finn liked the ocean. He's on the verge of crawling, and in just a few days, he's gonna try his first take of REAL FOOD! He's getting REALLY excited for that.
We also got a new roof, as it leaked into our spare bedroom back in November. Better late than never, I suppose.
Welp, that's about it. Can't wait to hear about what everyone else is up to! Angela & Finn can't wait for Sister's Weekend.
Oh yeah - I met Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connolly on the set of their new movie in Vancouver called THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL--a remake of the 1951 original sci-fi classic. Don't know if it'll be good, but it'll have a lot of special effects--watch for it December 9th.
Ok, I'm done. My mom's here at our house in Seattle right now, and she won't leave me alone until I write an entry.
Love,
Ammon, Angela, and Finn
3 comments:
Finn is so cute!! Great idea on the blog!
what a cute tub picture. we love it
THanks for setting up the Blog thing...and what a handsome young man! Ammon, nagging with love is what all mother's seem to know how to do...that's when we men just say "ok mom"
Post a Comment