Welcome to the Lindgren Lingo! As descendants of Martha & Ross Lindgren, here we share our family happenings...
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Sisterhood Days
This is our biennial reunion for the women (18 and older; babies that are nursing are welcome). A time for bonding without kids and husbands...girl talk, shopping, games, etc. May 1, 2, 3 in Boise.
Sister's weekend is just one of the reasons I am filled with envy over my sisters! I have always counted me as being extra lucky for having half-a-dozen sisters. I hope that you have a GREAT time. Oh, and I agreee with Wendy, this blog idea is a good one.
The Lingo will be published quarterly from now on. First day of Fall, first day of winter, first day of spring, and first day of summer (September, December, March, and June).
Without you we have no Lingo -- thanks for your participation.
3 comments:
Yay! Finn and I can't wait to see everyone!
Jennifer! What a great idea to blog the Lingo. How smart! Thanks.
Sister's weekend is just one of the reasons I am filled with envy over my sisters! I have always counted me as being extra lucky for having half-a-dozen sisters. I hope that you have a GREAT time. Oh, and I agreee with Wendy, this blog idea is a good one.
Post a Comment