Hey Lingos! Just wanted to say hello and tell you thank you for such a fun sisters weekend. Thanks to Lucy for hosting us all and feeding us so well and making sure we were all comfortable. Not a small task, to say the least. It was so great to be with so many of you! I especially enjoyed playing games and chatting and sewing with you all!
I just updated my blog with Boise photos. The blog has the latest happenings on us.
Happy Mother's Day! I'm so thankful for my wonderful mom! Justin and my kids helped me have a great mother's day. Justin held down the fort while I took a three-hour nap today. He made dinner and the kids cleaned it up (begrudgingly, I might add).
Hope to see you all at the next sisters reunion, if not sooner!
Love, Wendy
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to being your neighbor in Boise!!
Post a Comment