Happy Mothers Day!
Spring is here and its raining as I write this. It's really pretty out here. The Dogwood trees bloomed and it was beautiful. We're gearing up for some fun summer trips. We are going camping in Georgia later this month and are headed out to Utah after that. The week after that it's up to DC. We try to do something fun one weekend a month. We went down to the beach in South Georgia last month and a had a fun time with Cheyn's parents.
North Carolina had its bout of primary fever. There are signs everywhere and the Clintons and Obama were always stopping in here or there. We went and saw Barack Obama speak at the Dean dome and were quite impressed.
I'm still really enjoying my job at the State Psychiatric Hospital. I enjoy the interesting people I get to see every day and try to help out a little. The hospital is shutting down next month and moving to a newly built facility. I'm excited for that.
Cheyney and I both turned thirty this past march and are wondering if we are officially adults now.
We hope all of you are doing well. It is a lot of fun to see the Lingo in blog form. All those behind it you are doing a wonderful job.
Ryan and Cheyney Lindgren
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, sometimes I wonder if I'm an adult too...
Post a Comment