Hi everyone! I'm having a very busy spring semester. I am taking 5 classes this semester, all very challenging: Disease, Famine and Warfare, Self and Society in South Asia, Problems in Anthropology (Junior Year Writing): Neoliberalism, Historical Archaeology, and Hindi I. It's a lot of work but I am excited about the things I am learning. I have the pleasure of being a babysitter! On Sundays I get to babysit 3 sweet little girls for 6 or 7 hours. We have a lot of fun playing things like "evil scientist" (yours truly) tries to capture the superheroes.
In late January, Daniel and I moved to Amherst, which is the town where I attend school. It would have been a LOT of bus riding for him, but he is taking all his classes online this semester. About a week and a half ago we finally purchased a car! It needed more repairs than we anticipated, but it's still awesome to have a functioning vehicle. He has been sweet about dropping me off to things. Its nice to be grocery shopping at the local co-op again, buying food we believe in. Both of us are involved in preparing for the Soka Gakkai International's Rock the Era Culture Festivals. We are having a Zone Festival on March 28th, and an Eastern United States Festival in July.
A friend just got us into the show Big Bang Theory. Daniel's done with his test for tonight, so I think we're going to go watch a couple of episodes. I hope all is well with you folks. Have a fun St. Padraig's Day!
--
Saera
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment