

Dear Family,
Congratulations to the Yorgasons on the arrival of Garrett. I've never seen so much blonde hair!
Spring is here -- we have SO many weeds it's hard to keep up...so I just let them grow, why fight it, right? It has been cool and sunny -- perfect weather for taking a walk.
Awesome that Wendy is moving back West. Hope it's Boise:)
It's been nice skyping with Finn and family and sending short videos back and forth -- it makes watching my grandkids growing up before my eyes a little easier. technology these days is so great. I can read a story "live" to Finn. I do love my grandchildren! And Finn loves his little sister Harper. And it's so fun that Finn is talking more and more. He calls me "drandma" and it's so cute. Sometimes he'll talk and talk -- and Angela will have to tell me what he is saying.
We had a "jeans" and pizza day at work yesterday. It was a big cleaning day -- time to clean up our offices and recycle, reuse, and toss...
On the home front we installed new shades in our bedroom since the string on the previous ones just broke making them nonrepairable.
Fun playing Scrabble with Emily and Wendy on FB -- anybody else wanna play?
Hope everyone is doing well. And hope to see you at the reunion in July! Plan on it!
Love, Jennifer & Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment