Hi everybody.
My last classes of the semester are this week. I have 3 papers left to finish writing and Hindi oral and written exams next week, so should be all done by the night of the 10th. Waiting to hear back from my study abroad program about whether I'm going to India in the fall or not. Gotta finish working on financial aid and scholarships for that.
This summer is going to be a blast. I'm continuing my childcare job, but at least 2x a week instead of just once. Might get a second job, but it's nice that for once I don't *have* to have one. Plan on doing lots of Buddhist activities, cooking, going to farmers' market, helping out at my friend's farm, writing about what I think is important, seeing people I don't usually get to spend much time with.
In July, Daniel and I will be attending a Youth Festival in Philadelphia called Rock the Era. It is a youth movement in the Soka Gakkai, the lay Buddhist organization I have been part of for about 3 years. There are going to be at least 10,000 youth, so it's very exciting!
I hope everyone had a delightful spring. Enjoy the summer!
Saera
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment