Here are a few funny things Anja (age 3) has done or said in the past few months.
· Anja's new church pew game is to use mom's arm to "buckle" across like a shoulder seatbelt, grab an air steering wheel, and drive. Sound effects too.
· We had a sunny day during the walk to the school. Anja said, "Look at all the air!" and appeared to take a big gulp of it.
· While in the bathroom Anja pointed at the toilet and said to me, “That is a toilet, not a bathtub.”
· During a session with a speech therapist she played with colored shapes and keys to open doors. Anja had the shapes knock on the doors and say, "I don't know where my mommy is." I wondered what the therapist thought about a little girl constantly including the fact that the mommy was missing.
· Over Christmas break we watched two versions of Austen's Pride & Prejudice. Anja now asks about Mista Dawcee (English accent required), the mommy crying, the naughty girl and bowing with sweeping a hat off.
· Yesterday on a walk she ran ahead and laid down on the grass to the side of the sidewalk. She was lying still on her side with her eyes wide open. We asked what she was doing and she said “Let’s pretend I’m dog poop.”
· I tried to coax my kids to obedience by reminding them of their new Primary song: “When my mother calls me, quickly I'll obey. . .” They sang along and didn't obey.
Jenny Lindgren
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
funny
Post a Comment