Here are 8 pictures. #3175, 79, and 80 were of the New Years Eve party at Grandma's. Emily had to work all night, but the rest of her family came. Priscilla & Jim were there as well as Bryan, Isaiah, and Sarah. Jason's family, James & Lynnette, and the rest of us were all there as well. When I saw James and Kevin visiting with Grandma, I asked them to look up. Grandma said, "wait a minute, I need to take off my glasses." Then Kevin said the same thing and took his off. Then James took Kevin's glasses and put them on. pretty funny!
pictures # 3187, 90, 91, and 92 were the same night at our house. We came home just a half hour before the stroke of midnight. We all counted backwards together and then opened the Canadian Crackers. We had fun discovering the cracker-jack type prizes, putting on the tissue crowns, and reading the jokes and riddles to each other. Penny gave me the vinyl that I applied to one of our extra kitchen tiles. It turned out nice!
The last picture, #3195 was taken New Years day. I didn't take too many, but this is a sampling of what we did most of the day. Casey came and spent two nights with us. We played games and put together two puzzles. Lynnette didn't come over... she slept most of the day. James played with us while he did their laundry.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment