Monday, May 11, 2009

Jenny

I'm thinking over our year in California and enjoying the memories. We did the well-known must-do's like Disneyland, Alcatraz, Yosemite, but also some local favorites like Castle Rock park, Lafayette Reservoir, Lime Ridge Open Space, and several museums. I've loved getting to know extended family better---Jennifer and Steve as well as my uncle (on my mom's side) and aunt. Something I forgot to expect is to see changes in my children. From his face alone, Caleb looks older. He's also taller, more interested in adult conversations, but still sweet and thoughtful. Tucker has matured in his friend skills and loves to draw everyone into his inventions and schemes. Carson still looks and acts much like he ever has, but in a few months' time he'll enter kindergarten---and that's one milestone I can't underplay. Anja is speaking more and more, startling us with what she comes up with. Today she said "Go away, Dad," as well as, "love you." I'm just happy and blessed with so much. Love to you all and a special wish for a happy day for all the mothers in the Lindgren clan. Jenny and Jeff and family

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a great adventurous year spent in California!