Dear Family,
Where to begin? Dating back to Conference time, I fell in the house and the result was a wrenched right arm, which has taken all this time to heal... but it is healing and it feels good to be able to resume much as I was doing.
One Saturday, our stake had a woman's conference... Heather, Dorothy, Lynette, Penny, Becky came... a nice luncheon was served and after some of us went to my house for a fun visit.
In April, Misty Dawn Kay graduated from BYU. Most of her family was there to witness the achievement as well as their little ones. It took place at the Marriott Center. I was glad to be able to attend.
Emily and John and family and myself went to Boise to witness the baptism and confirmation of Kristen. The day was also very eventful when we learned that Rachel made cheerleader for the forthcoming school year. Our visit was short but good.
I have four channel 11s with the new digital but my signals were week. Rick got me a new antenna and now I am enjoying many church programs that come on channel
11.
In a few weeks Rick, Reba, Heather and I will be going on a cruise... to Puerto Rico, St Thomas Island, Bermuda.. etc. In June Blaine Annamarie and myself will be going to Manti for our annual Christmas get together... From there I will be going to ST. George for a few days. Blaine and Ann have a house in St George. Helmut's granddaughter Elisabeth (Barbara’s) is getting married in the Manti Temple. She met him at BYU.
I thank Ryan, Rick Jr, Trevor, Trent, Anya & her brothers, Heidie, for the calls and letters. It’s always nice to hear from you.
In spite of my slow arm, I continue to type and write the names of the people of Norway.... just a little slower.
For all you sweet mothers, Happy Mother's Day till July have a great summer....
Love into the eternities.. Grandma Martha
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you grandma. Glad you got my letters....sure love you more than you realize.
Have a super fun time on your cruise!
Post a Comment