Monday, November 10, 2008

Priscilla

Dear family,

I don’t feel like I have any thing big to report.

I enjoyed attending a Jon Schmidt concert here in Snowflake with Bryan.

This year was the best (warmest) weather I can remember celebrating Halloween. We had trunk-or-treat the evening before Halloween because there was a high school football game in town Halloween night. The town held a Halloween carnival that Jim took Isaiah to earlier. Hyrum and James went to the haunted corn maze and Bryan went trick-or-treating with his friends in the neighborhood and then played games at a friend’s house. I enjoyed the warm weather at the trunk or treat passing out candy without my trunk. (James was using the car.) Jim was home with Samantha & Riley with pink eye.

I’m pleased with the good work my boys do in school.

I’ve enjoyed Saturday soccer games watching Isaiah, Bryan and Hyrum play.

Last winter we were paying $400/month for propane to heat our house. We put in a woodstove last month and have not yet turned on that furnace.

Happy Veterans Day!

Love, Priscilla

No comments: