Monday, November 10, 2008

Lucy

Hello Family!
Happy Beautiful Fall time! I have spent the day trying to get to the Lingo letter I want to write. Instead I created my own blog page with my kids. (Still very much in the beginning stages). We have had a great time reading other family members pages and learning all about them and seeing such great pictures. Technology is such a tender mercy in our lives and yet it can be so dangerous. Opposition in all things. So if you want to see some of the latest photos of us you can check out our blog page. We are just beginners but what a fun thing. The goal for us is to not waste time on blogs but rather use it as a family time to strenthen relationships. That is why we are here you know. To strengthen the relationships we can take with us to the eternities. The money and all the stuff, (Yes all the stuff I get at garage sales too) just stays here. Where am I spending my time and with who. Life is good. Check out the video of Wendy's girls on her blog. They are personal cheerleaders to their brother. Funny enough that is truly life at our house. Cheerleading, Football, Basketball and a lot of laughing. http://bittersweetbilge.blogspot.com/
Our blog is http://yorgasonfive.blogspot.com/
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you and who I am because of you. Lucy

2 comments:

FamiLee said...

I will go check it out!

Dorothy said...

I like your new blog!