Dear Lindgren family
Time keeps moving too fast. Already it is cold. Jim has cut some wood and our wood stove is keeping us warm. I have a bunch of carrots in the garden.
I obtained State of Arizona substitute teacher certificate just in case I would need it. I used it Friday when a substitute at our school had an emergency and had to leave. So I taught 5th graders for two hours. It was great because the teacher has the class so organized. The students said, “I can’t believe we have a substitute for our substitute.” We had silent reading, then science when I got to teach about cell membranes, and then extra Friday recess for those who earned it. In my classroom the regular teacher left to teach 1st grade, a position that opened when a teacher left the state. So now we have a long term substitute. Special Ed teacher position is hard to stay filled here.
Hyrum developed a toothache and turns out he needs a root canal. Orthodontics moved his teeth and the root of #7 bent at the top and pinched of the nerve that started to decay and cause an infection. Bryan will be getting braces and Isaiah broke his glasses and needs new ones.
Jim accompanied the kindergarten field trip to the dairy. He was responsible for Riley, Juan and our neighbor Randy.
I was sustained as Stake Primary President in stake conference today. I have lots of people to get to know. We already had a stake leadership meeting earlier this month. It went well.
Love, Priscilla
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment