Hello, family! Happy Holidays! I'm getting excited to decorate MY HOUSE for Christmas! As soon as we're through with Thanksgiving, of course... I don't even remember what I have packed away anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to get rid of a few things as I go through the boxes of stuff I've accumulated over the last several years. (rather than save forgotten treasures, like I did with several boxes I was planning to 'clean out' when I moved in...) There hasn't been a big snowstorm, yet, but I'm thinking a snowblower may be a good investment to help clear the sidewalks that came with the house... It will also be interesting to see what kind of bills I have as it gets colder. Life is good. I'm still the librarian/math teacher/reading teacher at school, teach piano lessons for Mitchell and Alyssa once a week, sing with the Sterling Singers on Sunday evenings. (Christmas concert at the end of November, and a concert in the Salt Lake Tabernacle in March! cool) I haven't been dancing much lately - living in Pleasant Grove has moved me further away from the places I used to go. Thanks to the economy troubles, there haven't been as many opportunities, either. As a dancing friend pointed out, I need to put it back at the top of my priority list... It has been nice to have my brother, Daniel, living with me. We don't see a lot of each other - I work all day, he works till at least 8 most evenings. But, it's good to know I'm not alone. I see him more now than I used to! I still have an empty (except for several empty boxes) bedroom if a cousin wants to move in for a while... (reasonable rent!) Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am very Thankful to be part of the Lindgren clan, and to claim you as family.
Love, Heather
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment