Monday, September 13, 2010

Jennifer

Dear Family,

It sure was nice seeing many of you at the Family Reunion in Manti. I enjoyed bocce ball with mom, cooling off with water balloons and in the pool, playing board games, sitting around the table at night talking... And discussions about our next reunion next year in a cooler place -- Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

After the reunion I spend a few days in Seattle with Ammon and family -- I just get the biggest kick out of talking with Finn whose vocabulary grows every day. And Harper is such a smiler. I love being a grandma!

Work has been rather stressful after months of talk of our company being acquired by another -- official October 1. Hopefully my job will continue with the new company...we shall see.

I've been removing the wallpaper borders in Stephanie's bedroom and bathroom -- the old 1990s style is finally leaving our house. Next we'll continue the project of painting. We just finished her bathroom a couple of weeks ago and will now do her bedroom and our master bathroom. Have I told you how hard painting can be -- so much detail work and hard on my poor little body...

Love, Jennifer & Steve

No comments: