Monday, March 9, 2009

Ryan

Hello fellow Lindgrens

Life is good out here in Raleigh. We made it through a few winter snow storms and today its in the 70's. We're both still working, no kids yet. We're blogging every couple of weeks at www.cheyneyandryan.blogspot.com

A few highlights of the past couple months:

*We went indoor skydiving in a wind tunnel near an army base. It was a lot of fun. They shoot air and you float up and down for a few minutes. It's the closest I will ever get to flying. Cheyney has gone real skydiving before, but I don't have enough guts to do that.
*We're borrowing guitar hero from our friends. What an excellent way to waste time. We were first introduced by Cheyney's brother.
*I went to my first Daddy Daughter dance last night at Church. A girl from Primary asked me to go while Cheyn took her little sister out. The little sister is in our primary class and she did not make the age cut-off, so Cheyney decided to take her for a fun activity. Cheyn took her sister for laser tag while I was square dancing.
* We try to watch TV when we are at the gym. We watch 30 Rock, The Office, or Lost while on treadmills or exercise bikes. Cheyn like the bachelor. Sometimes we watch the Spanish channel.
*Work is going well at the Psychiatric hospital. One of my patients said he was arrested because he went to TGIF's on a Thursday and he also referred to police officers as "Gangster Mcbadges."

We hope you are all well,

Love Ryan and Cheyney

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I watched the Bachelor finale with Ammon & Ang -- but I really like the Amazing Race! It makes me feel like I'm traveling all over the world.

FamiLee said...

I bet your work brings much comic relief!