Hi Everyone!
Well, it has been quite the winter here in snowy Seattle. Ok, it hasn't really snowed all that much since the big storms in December, but it's been snowing every day since Thursday this week... as if they didn't know this is March already! Come on, bring on the spring!
Anyway, things are going well besides the cold weather. Finn is a walking, running, climbing machine. He's quite the outgoing kid, who always wants to be in the middle of things at pre-school, and just about everywhere else we go. All the other kids in his class thinks he's so funny--he's already the class clown. His new favorite game is when I swing him around by his arms and then set him down to run. He's so dizzy he can't walk straight and falls over--both he and I find this to be hilarious.
Finn is also talking a lot more. His favorite word is GO!, although now he's starting to say NO! which isn't as much fun for us. He'll also say other words like YELLOW and BOAT and BALL--but he says GO! more than any other. He's all about going to swim lessons, mostly cause he likes playing in the water so much, and going for walks with his mom in his wagon.
I can't really think of anything that happened in January or February that was noteworthy or exciting, but we did just put in a new counter top and sink in our kitchen. We now have a butcher-block style countertop and a big new sink. I know I'm getting older when a new counter and kitchen sink is exciting, but what can I say... it's exciting! Mom was here during the process for a few days, keeping Finn occupied while we installed everything. It was fun having her here, even if it was just for a few days.
Other than that, everything is pretty normal. We go to work, we come home, repeat. But now, at least, the days are getting longer and the weather is warming up (or at least, it should be!).
Love, Ammon, Angela, and Finn
1 comment:
Okay, everything you wrote about Finn reminds me of you when you were his age. I always thought you were pretty funny. You still are!
Glad your mom got to be there for a few days. You are lucky.
Post a Comment