Hello, Lindgrens!!
Well, I haven't written for a while, so you would think I have a lot to say. I don't... Things are going well, though. My biggest news is: I am officially out of debt!!! It is a great feeling to know I owe money to no one. So now I'm saving up again, and hope to buy a house in the near future.
I've survived some major upheavals at my charter school, and still have a job. So, that's good news. I still enjoy what I'm doing, and I'm at a really good school. We're just having troubles moving from being a brand new school to being a stable, established school. We'll be fine, it's just interesting to watch/experience the process. I sure am glad I'm not in any decision making positions! I just do my thing in the library, support the decisions that are made, and wait for it all to blow over....
Grandma and I are excited to go on a cruise in May! Rick invited me to join them as Grandma's roommate. This will be two firsts for me: crossing the ocean and going on a cruise. I am definitely looking forward to that vacation!
Happy Spring! (finally...) Heather
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a great time to buy a house. Congrats on being out of debt!
Being debt free is beautiful. I see lots of deal on the market!
A cruise! What fun! This will be an experience that you will treasure! Have fun!
Post a Comment