Monday, January 12, 2009

Priscilla

Happy New Year Family,

A chapter in our lives is about to end as Desree has informed us that she will be picking up her children soon.

Hyrum was in to see the doctor Thursday, hoping he would be pronounced totally healed and could quit wearing the boot. Not so. Very depressing for him. Two more weeks said the doctor. He went camping on the Scout Klondike Friday/Saturday anyway along with Jim and Bryan.

I enjoyed my New Years week trip to Utah with Bryan and Isaiah. I visited with Aunt Pearl and Mom and voice recorded them telling about things they remember and experienced. Bryan and Isaiah were very entertained thanks to Emily and her trips to the sledding hill.

We had a nice Christmas. I enjoyed the school music programs for Isaiah and Bryan.

Basketball season is starting for Bryan . James is one of the camera operators for the high school games.

My love,

Priscilla

No comments: