Dear family,
Hello and Happy New Year. I for one thoroughly enjoyed the holidays,
although they seemed too short, and now it's back to my wonderful,
busy, stressful, poor-college-student life. School just started for me
this past Wednesday. I already feel like I may have bit off a bit more
than I can chew, but I know that I feel this stress at the beginning
of every semester, so I'm really not all that worried. I have a few
great classes lined up; a few Illustration classes, a music class and
a theater design class. Then just to keep things fun I've got a
ballroom dance class.
Life is good for me here in Provo, I have high hopes for this new
semester and am excited to see what 2009 holds for me.
I hope that everyone is happy and well,
love,
-Daniel
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment