The theater bug bit again! Daniel and I were in a short one-act play last month, and we both enjoyed being involved in theater again. He is now performing in the next show at the same small community theater in Lindon (about 15 minutes from our house) and I am rehearsing for a musical at the Scera Theater in Orem. It's fun to be involved in theater again! I'd forgotten how much I enjoy being on stage...
Other than that, life is about the same. I'm still enjoying my job as school librarian. I just bought a laptop, and have been spending time at the city library to use their internet connection. A couple of my students have come in and seen me there. It's fun to hear their excited voices when they say "Hi, Miss Tomlinson!' I guess it would be pretty cool to see your school librarian at your city library...
I enjoy having Mike's girls in the house a few days every month. They're a lot of fun. It's nice to have someone read my children's books once in a while.
I still try to go dancing every weekend, and really enjoy that. I'm still serving with the Young Women in my ward. That's fun, too. But I still think I'd be more comfortable back with the Primary kids...
I just signed up for the 'Wellness Challenge' at work. That means I have to record and report how many minutes I exercise every week. I'm still trying to get exercise to be as routine as scripture study, personal prayer, and going to work. It's hard for me to squeeze it in! The only idea I've come up with is to get up 30 minutes earlier every day and do a short exercise video before Daniel gets up to read scriptures with me. (5:00? Ugh! I don't think that's very likely...)
And that, my friends, is my life.
Love, Heather
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
5 a.m.? now that is dedication! It really does sound like a challenge.
Post a Comment