Dear Family,
Jan. and Feb. have been possessed with eyes. Had cataract removed from right eye, had shot in left eye, besieged with drops thereafter. A prescription was given and I ordered glasses...which I now have and they are driving me nuts...In some ways I see distance better but letters are still a problem...sorry if I've not acknowledged special events between memory loss and eyesight-- it’s a gas.
Congratulations on the birth of Tate John.
Congratulations on the acceptance to BYU for Rachel.
I did have a visit from Tom and John & Sharron.
I get a ride to church on Sundays from Negatas. Today I really blew it. I didn’t realize we had to spring ahead and so I wasn’t ready so Bro. Negata had to come back an hour later.
Rick has been really doing great genealogy work by typing records into PAF 5. Once again I beg for missionary pictures...Like Zachary, Sharron, Runnells, Dahle, etc. Thanks be to Dorothy, Emily, Lynnette, Janet who keep me from starving. Janet and Marty went to Oregon to be with Jeff and family. Marty took 60 male cards and they were satisfied with the family there....great. Also female cards ...This Friday my Relief Society will take care of initiatories.
Talked to Pearl on phone. She is doing well. Betty Lou takes good care of her. She lives in her basement.
Much love to all of you. Good to learn of your accomplishments...
Have a great spring, Love, Mom
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom, I love your sense of humor!
Post a Comment