Dear Family,
I have a new project and need some help. I need to know the mission you went to and the time you left and the time you returned. This is for Jim Hanlon, Alan Tomlinson, Sharron Lindgren, Robert Moss, Preston Moss, Eric Kay, Jeff Troutman, Chris Lee, and Zachary Lindgren. A wallet size picture for that time period would be greatly appreciated.
The highlight lately is being able to be at the sealing of April and Ian in the Salt Lake Temple. Much love to both of you.
I have had a bout with water again.. these past months... Grateful to John Anderson for rescuing me and for Rick who takes care of the sprinklers.. My eyes are holding and I so appreciate my eyes. I’ve enjoyed the previous 85 years with them. Thank you Rick, Lucy, Jennifer for your calls. For Janet and Lynette. Thanks for caring. I am enjoying the cds of the biography of Pres. Thomas Monson that Dorothy has loaned me. Casey gives me a lift every time he mows the lawn. It looks so nice. He does a good job. Thanks Marty and Alan for their help with the cards and the work. It takes lots of help. Had a neat visit with Rick, Misty and family. It’s nice to see the great grandchildren . Proud of Kevin. May the Lord bless him on his mission. Congratulations to Jason and Becky and their new little one. Congratulations on the expectant mothers.
See you at the reunion... Love Grandma M.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment