Dear Family,
Happy Summer! We've had a busy last few months. I went to two really great concerts...... reliving the 80's. I saw U2 in May, and Howard Jones last night. Both were really fun. Went with my friend Page from work. Did a lot of dancing, and went right up to the stage for HoJo's last three songs of the night..... good times. Casey likes the 80's stuff too, and went last night with his friend Trevor.
Alyssa turned 8 in May and had a Rock Star/ Princess party at Cookie Cutters which included her and her friends getting up-do's, nails done, karaoke and dancing on stage under a disco ball. They all had a blast! She was also baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We had a really nice lunch and get -together at Mom's house. Thanks to Jennifer and Steve for doing all of the food preparations for us. It was much appreciated. Alyssa danced in her recital at Kingsbury Hall: Mary Poppins. She was a hunter, and had a horse and everything. Fun to watch.
John and I celebrated our 22 year anniversary, and since I was 22 years old when I married him, then I guess I've now spent half of my life with him already.... weird... but good at the same time! :)
Mitch turned 13! A real teenager! We saw Cars 2 as a family, and then John took him and a friend to Classic skating for laser tag, the blast zone, and some bouncing. He was a happy boy. John also went to scout camp with Mitch to Maple Dell (by Payson) for the week where he earned several more merit badges! Travis and Alyssa enjoyed a week of gymnastics camp at the U of U. It was fun watching them. Travis is especially strong. You should see him climb the rope and whip himself around the bars! He's a monkey for sure The kids have now done a couple of weeks of swimming lessons, but still can't get enough of the water.
We are so excited for the family reunion and the river trip, and seeing all of YOU!!! Love, Emily
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment