summer... Summer... SUMMER... (Can you hear the chant? Teachers' voices are louder than students', I guarantee it!)
4 more weeks until the break. But I won't get to breathe quite yet, because girls' camp is the very next week. THEN I get to relax, sleep in, and feel unrushed for a little while. Hurray! Of course - I do have a yard to do something with now. I've been digging dandelions in between cold days. My front lawn was stuffed full of them! (I'm ignoring the backyard dandelions for now) Now that the lawn is looking more like grass, I plan to do a simple flower bed in the front and worry about the back yard in another year or two. My next big house expense will probably be window replacements or fixing the stucco. I'm just waiting for that new homeowner credit with my tax return.
I also have a lot of my evenings taken with Young Women responsibilities. I'm still finding my way as Mia Maid councilor in my ward. I just don't quite connect with those 14 and 15 year old girls. I feel much more comfortable with the primary children. I guess that means I'll be involved in Young Women for a few years... Penny has decided to move in with me for the summer. Yay! I'm excited to have her as my roommate. She'll probably end up moving out in the fall to live with friends her own age. But, I'll enjoy her while she's there! Daniel is staying for the foreseeable future as well, but between our crazy schedules we don't see each other very often. It's good to know we at least sleep in the same house. :)
I decided to be one of those really cool single aunts I hear/read about. So I am inviting Katherine (Jason's oldest) to come stay with me for a week sometime this summer. I am excited! I just hope I can handle a 7-going-on-18-year-old for a whole week... She's a lot of fun, quite intelligent, and very strong-willed... Wish me luck! Well - that's the latest in my life. Not too much different from the usual.
I hope all is well with the rest of the Lindgren Clan!
Love, Heather
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-bca-untuk-wirausaha
Post a Comment