Monday, September 14, 2009

Ryan


Hello family!

Hope you are all doing well happy and healthy. We're loving fall out here in Raleigh. The leaves haven't started changing but when they do it is a sight to be seen.

About two months ago my boss at work went on vacation to Miami Florida and brought me back a picture he snapped of a real street: "Lindgren Avenue." I remembered to put it away so I could scan it, include it here, and then talk about how cool I thought it was, but then I haven't been able to remember where the photo is.

After doing some recent research on google I found out Lindgren Avenue leads to the Miami Zoo which has the address of 1 Zoo Blvd Miami, FL 33177. Google that address and zoom out a little and you will see lovely Lindgren Avenue. So if you are in Miami Florida, make a pilgrimage. I hope to check it out in person one day.

As far as news going on with us, not a lot. We were able to take some mini summer vacations to the beach, the Appalachian mountains, and Atlanta over the past two months. We also got to go to a family reunion which was a lot of fun. Good to see the siblings, nephews, nieces, and parents. Work is going fine for both of us and were enjoying teaching primary. It's fun to have college football back and a lot of fun to see BYU play on TV. Cheyney says we get to go to the National Championship if BYU plays in it. So keep BYU football in your prayers, hopefully behind prayers for the poor and needy and important stuff like that, but still in there.

Love to all

Ryan and Cheyney Lindgren.

No comments: