Had a great trip to Utah just before school started again. I was fortunate to be able to attend the Family History and Genealogy Conference at BYU for credit. It was also nice to be able to bring Bryan and Isaiah with me and have them taken care of with Tomlinsons and Andersons. They were happy. I was happy. Thank you. Also thank you to Mom and R&R Lindgren for a much appreciated place to sleep.
School started August 11th. We’ve been in session over a month now. I’m enjoying work at Taylor Intermediate School in the Resource room. The boys are all in a good routine at their schools and Samantha and Riley enjoy day care at Carousel Pre-school . Isaiah was sitting on the organ bench with me during prelude last Sunday and asked if guys could play the organ. He said he would like to learn. So he starts piano lessons this week along with Hyrum and Bryan.
Beautiful weather, interesting creatures. I found a scorpion in my house one morning…along the baseboard under the computer table. I put it in a jar and put the lid on tight. After a week it looked dead. Hyrum suggested we dump it. He opened up the jar and let it out on the ground and immediately it perked up and started moving. We scooped it back up and put the lid on the jar. And there it sits, after a month, still alive as ever. We’ve had a few harmless snakes in the yard this year too.
Looking forward to soccer starting this week and the favorite season around here of Fall.
http://www.thewillisfarm.com/cornmaze.html is a local attraction. We don’t have too many of those.
Oh, and guess what?! I’m back in cub scouts! I’m the new Wolf den leader.
Jim is enjoying being out of the office and in the field more as an intensive probation officer for Navajo County .
Love, Priscilla
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment