Monday, July 14, 2008

Priscilla



Dear Lingo people

Having a good summer. Mostly just taking care of Samantha & Riley and working on my English and Family History classes. I’ll be attending the Family History Conference at BYU at the end of the month. Its nice to have James driving. He can take himself to work, etc.

James went on trek with our stake. He also took a couple of friends and his dad to Havasupai Falls in the Grand Canyon. He works occasionally as a lifeguard at the Snowflake pool. He has pneumonia. He’s been active and walking around with an occasional painful sounding cough for three weeks. I finally took him in to see the doctor. We were both surprised.

Hyrum attended Scout camp at Geronimo for a week. He is Deacon’s quorum president, likes palling around with friends, and working to earn money. He did some landscape work for a neighbor this week. His skin turned dark, he has a blister on the palm of his hand, and he got a nice check. He is working on the reading merit badge (easy for him) and continues to rise early and exercise. His cell phone (afforded by sister Krista) seems to be his best friend.

Bryan likes being with friends. He thinks up great things to do if I will accommodate him. Oh, and he will be wearing glasses starting next week.

Isaiah enjoys his scooter and watching Avatar on TV.

I blog occasionally: http://hanlonhaven.blogspot.com

Love, Priscilla

1 comment:

Simply Sweet Marriage said...

Priscilla,

I hope we get to see you when you come!

{Heidie} :)