Hey Everyone,
This summer has been great, I had a great time with my cool brother Kevin and some other friends at the Warped Tour on June 28th, it's basically an all day concert event, where over 50 rock bands come and play. I got to see Angels and Airwaves, Relient K and Reel Big Fish, among some others. We even saw this all girl ska band from Japan; it was really fun. This has been my 3rd time, and I think it's one of my favorite summer traditions. I look forward to it next summer. I even saw Tyson Lindgren there, and we got to hang out for a little while. It was a fun event.
I spent the 4th of July watching the Stadium of Fire fireworks show from the parking lot of my apt. and avoided all of the horrible Provo traffic (motor vehicle and foot traffic).
The most exciting news is most likely my new job, I posted about it in my blog. I work as a digital artist for this website http://www.woogiworld.com if your kids like club penguin or other similar sites, then they should love this one too. This one the parents will love too, because it's designed to teach kids how to be safe on the internet, how to be responsible citizens, and it even has a reward system set up for doing chores and other jobs at home, with the help and approval from their parents. It's really cool. I get to design the character items (such as hats, shoes, hands eyes and mouths) as well as the furniture, and I just got the project to design one of the building interiors. I should get my first stuff up on the site before the month is out. so go check it out!!!! (not that you will know my stuff from the others, but still...)
Other than that, I am still working at thanksgiving point, and trying to make the most of my summer. I hope everyone is well, and thanks again to Jennifer, and everyone who contributes to the lingo each month. It’s so much fun to hear from you all.
Love,
-Daniel
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let's play.."Do you know?"
Do you know Andy Bailey? He workd at T-Point in motion pictures, in my ward. My kids were in a production he did!
{cousin Heidie}
Post a Comment