Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jennifer

March 20, 2013
Dear Family,

Yay, Spring is here!! Last week we planted six fruit trees in our orchard, prepared the bed for raspberries, and planted our spring garden.  We covered the veggie beds in plastic for protection against frost because we know this nice weather is only temporary.


I enjoyed a few fun days in Seattle with the grandkids.  Angela and I made a blanket for Harper, and I made a felt “stuffed animal” Titanic and Leprechaun for Finn, and a ladybug for Harper.  We played lots of games, read books, and went to Finn’s soccer game (he's the one holding the ball next to his coach in the picture).  Every morning I woke up with kids in my bed.  Harper had a fever one day and was very mellow and tired.  After almost a full day of sleep, she woke up to her happy and energetic self.  She loves “macaroni” (pepperoni) pizza.  Miles, nearly seven months old, is trying out new foods and seems to like everything that goes in his mouth.

Love to you all,

Jennifer & Steve








No comments: