March 20, 2013
Dear Family,
It was good to see so many of you at our New Year’s gathering at Emily and John’s new home.
I was impressed with Robert Preston’s sculpture of an older man that he posted on facebook and the oil painting look-alike of Sir Walter Raleigh. I enjoyed Robert’s visit from Utah Valley University in Orem and brought with him a bouquet of roses. Congratulations to Jacob who is in the Berlin Germany Mission. I was glad to learn that he was able to visit Cousin Ingrid in Dresden.
Congratulations to Aaron and Tara on their new baby girl. Congratulations to AubriRose on her baptism. Sorry I couldn’t be there.
Congratulations to John and Sharron on their mission calls.
My eyes are getting weaker.
I had a visit from Ryan and Cheyney and family. I had a visit from Zachary and Ruth. Thank you for the phone calls from Lucy and Jennifer, Priscilla, Rick. I see Mike occasionally. Had a little visit from Tom and Trent. Thanks for all the help from James and Lynnette, Janet and Marty, Dorothy. Thanks to the Tomlinson family and Marty for all the temple work. I had a visit from John and Sharron; Casey. I’m glad for my family. I am blessed to have family.
Best wishes to Casey, Marcus, and Ariane’s job search.
Glad to see Heather back in her niche in the musical "Hello Dolly." Wished I could have seen Bryan in his performance in "Hello Dolly."
Heather and Annemarie have been helping me with genealogy.
My special nurse, Lynnette, has been giving me my eye drops; Dorothy going to the grocery store; Janet and Emily brought me flowers. Janet is supplying me with library CD’s. I’ve been listening to Book of Mormon CD’s. My bishop has been challenging us to read the Book of Mormon by Easter, and since I can’t see, I’ve been listening to it instead of reading.
John L. has taken me to see Pearl. Pearl is on hospice. Pearl was pretty tired so we visited with Diane most of the afternoon.
Heidi filled my chocolate craving.
Good luck to Eric and Misty in their move to Tooele and their new vocations in that hospital. Congratulations to Jody and family on your move to Bend, Oregon.
It’s been a long winter going up and down the icy covered stairs and snow covered snow shovel stairs.
Yeah Spring !!
Love, Grandma
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment