Hello, Lindgrens!
I was planning to send Christmas letters/cards this year. But I didn't quite get that far, yet. However - this year, I actually started composing a letter. That's farther than I've gotten before, so I'm actually doing pretty well!
Here is the 'rough draft' of the Christmas Letter I hoped to finish and send this year...
Heather's recent life, by the numbers:
1: *house
* gardening attempt
2: *years serving with the Young Women in my new ward
* piano students (Mitchell and Alyssa Anderson)
* birthdays celebrated while living in Pleasant Grove
3: * community theater productions since moving to Utah County (all in 2012!)
* Christmases in my house
* church callings since moving to Pleasant Grove (Sunday School teacher, counselor in Young Women Presidency, Relief Society instructor)
4: * years singing with the Sterling Singers choir
* nieces and nephews
* trips with Grandma, Uncle Rick, and Aunt Reba since 2008 (Nauvoo, Caribbean Cruise, Hawaii, Europe)
5: *concerts performed with Sterling Singers (4 Christmas, 1 Spring)
6: * roommates (Daniel, Penny, Mike Lindgren, his 3 girls - part-time...)
7: *th year as librarian at Mountainville Academy
*community theater productions since moving from Logan (3 in Utah County, 4 while living in Salt Lake County)
8: *years (or more) since I sent a Christmas card/letter
I haven't thought of anything for 9 or 10 yet. So- there's my update for the last few years...
Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you feel the comfort, peace, and joy that can come through our Savior and His Gospel.
Love, Heather
Friday, December 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment