Saturday, September 22, 2012

Martha

Dear Family,
Where to begin?
I miss Lynnette who was fun to be with. Now I need to get use to Mike who I can't keep track of ...He is sometimes in Provo and sometimes here.

Well the story of my life...another flood came into the front door.. Grateful to Mike, Rick and John A. for the help in putting things back together.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a nice visit with Cheney, Sam and Lucas. Last Saturday I had a visit with Amy who came to photograph a wedding.

Thanks to Rick who picked enough plums (way up high) for me to make the traditional plum cake.

Prior to their cruise, John and Sharron came for a birthday visit.

This past month Scott and Leslie Lindgren came to visit Pearl.  I went over and it was fun to see them again since Scott’s 80th birthday.  They were on vacation to South Dakota.

Congratulations are in order to John and Emily who will be moving into their new house in Oct.

If you check with Google for Prince Oscar Bernadotte of Sweden you will see his picture and his history.  He married your 10th Cousin 3 Removed, had 5 children, all royalty. Temple work done.

Thanks for your help in taking me to the library for books on tape; for the shopping of groceries.

Congrats to the new addition in the Gilbert Family...Waiting for the arrival in the Hill Family.

Many thanks to the Help from the Tomlinsons, Rick Lindgren, Marty Lindgren, John Lindgren in the ordinance work- Keeps me happy. 

Love to all of you.  Write in the Lingo...it’s a great history of the family tool.

No comments: