Our third grandchild, Miles Clark Gilbert, was born on August 28. He is just as adorable as his siblings. We visited in Seattle this past week. Harper just started preschool twice a week, and Finn goes four times a week for a half day. Kids are sure smart these days. Finn also started soccer. And at his first practice during his water break, he came over to me and said, “I’m having the best time!”
Finn is into the Titanic right now – in fact, he wants to be the Titanic for Halloween! He loves getting books from the library all about the Titanic and has learned many facts about the ship and the tragedy. He draws the ship every chance he gets, has built one out of Legos, and is working on a model of it with Ammon.
Harper loves anything purple and/or pink. She has so much energy she makes me exhausted. She’s always doing something – finger painting, play dough, coloring, wrestling with Finn, jumping off of tables, etc. I’m happy she has a great mom that has the energy to keep her entertained all day.
I loved holding Miles and just staring at him. He is such an angel.
| Our newest grandson, Miles Clark Gilbert |
We picked grapes with Lucy & Dave, about an hour north in Payette. We’ll be juicing grapes all weekend – it’ll be my first time. Also got some fresh peaches and apples. I love this fall season.
Love,
Jennifer & Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment