Proud Mom of five beautiful daughters with whose company I enjoyed recently at a place called Eden for us it was Wolf Creek. We had fun eating, playing games, visiting staying up late and sleeping in.
Lately I enjoyed a visit from Bob and Pat and Pearl. In answer to my letter I received a response from Kirk Lindgren He lives in San Rafael California. He has two sons...the oldest is John Thomas who completed his masters in English from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Erik his youngest son works full time at a local bike shop and getting ready to return to college.
Not long ago I had a fun visit from Eric and Misty Dawn Kay and two cute girls. Congratulations to Misty for passing her test. Recently I saw some interesting pictures on face book of Eric and Rick Jr and their hiking adventure. Way to go.
Presently Priscilla, Isaiah and Riley are visiting with me...feels good. I will be sad to see them leave Monday.
There's been a few folks who have moved on. Brigitte Langstein, the daughter of Martha Schaarschuch for those of you who knew her and in whose house I was born in in Dresden.
John Anderson's father, Reba’s brother, celebrities Andy Griffith and Ernest Borgnine.
Life is full of interesting occasions. John and Emily had us celebrate Casey's graduation with a dinner at Baccas.
Congratulations to graduate Rachel Yorgason and for her acceptance to BYU Provo.
It’s been good to celebrate Marcus Tomlinson’s return from his mission. The Saturday before his home coming talk provided a visiting time for many in the yard.
In the event Marty and Janet don’ t write , Marty drives a shuttle bus from the airport to Temple square and back for those who have lay overs and want to see a little of Salt Lake. Janet explains about the different items there are to see. This is a mission type call. I believe they do it twice a week. Marty still gives tours to the conference center on an a alternate day.
One of the purposes of the Lingo is to create a history. We would like more participation. I know everyone is busy living but there are times to reflect and take stock. We also get to know each other better.
Love all of you and love reading about your lives......Love Grandma Martha
No comments:
Post a Comment