Monday, November 16, 2009

Jennifer




Dear Family,
Yep, Finn is a terrific two-year old and he loves Superman (hmmmm, just like daddy); he told me so on the phone the other day when he happened to hit my speed dial number. We were talking for quite some time when Ammon realized that Finn was actually talking to somebody on the other end of the phone. Kids sure start young with technology these days.

We bought a lot in Castlebury West Estates in Eagle, Idaho (see pictures above). It’s mostly dirt and weeds right now, but it has potential! We hope to move there within two years, depending on the economy. We are looking forward to being neighbors of the Yorgasons.

We spent a few days in Seattle in early October celebrating Finn’s second birthday. Angela did a great job with the decorating – a train theme. It was held at a community center. I think most of the moms there were pregnant with their second babies. The next day we went to a pumpkin patch and selected a few. That was fun. Finn discovered earthworms.

Steve and I have been playing Farmville on Facebook – it’s a lot of fun, and addictive. Steve took over for me while I was in Utah, and now he’s hooked and had to get his own farm. Anybody interested in farming, let me be your farming neighbor!

I had a nice few days visiting in Utah. Glad Lucy and family came down to give us her news in person! Congratulations again – it’s really awesome. Went out for lunch with Mom, Lucy, Emily, Dorothy, and Rachel. And went swimming and hot tubbing at the Marriott where Lucy and fam were staying. Ariane’s high school South Pacific (yay Ariane!) was fun – the students worked hard to put on that production. I haven’t been to a high school play since, well, since I was in high school. We played some games, did some puzzling, visiting, and I even enjoyed raking leaves. Fall is in the air!

Best of luck to Emily and John as they enter into the adventure of building their new home.

Love, Jennifer & Steve

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How fun to be future neighbors with Lucy. You'll get to play with her new baby--jealous!