June 26, 2013
Hello, family!
I am so excited to start my adventure for this year! I leave in two days to go to Nauvoo. I'll be in the first week of the pageant, as part of the family cast. I know it will be great experience! As soon as I get home, I leave for a family vacation with my parents. As soon as we get back from that, we head to the Tomlinson reunion. What a month! It will be fun and exhausting.
Life is good - I still teach at Mountainville Academy and am involved in the occasional community theater production.
Daniel is still my 'housemate' in Pleasant Grove. He attends the local Singles Ward, and I'm in the family ward. I was released from the Young Women Presidency in December, and in January I was asked to be a Webelos leader. Me: a Cub Scout leader. That has also been an adventure for me...
Enjoy life!
Love, Heather Tomlinson
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment