Sunday, July 11, 2010

Priscilla

Hey Lindgrens,

Seems like the big news is coming up this week. Looking forward to reunion. Check my blog for graduation pictures of James. He is Brigham Young in the Stake Play for Pioneer Days and will miss our reunion. The play is about Joseph Smith…kind of like a pageant, held in the social hall theater in Snowflake. We’re enjoying our warm summer. We really enjoyed having the Tomlinson family here in June. Bryan had a great week at Geronimo scout camp, Hyrum did local EFY and recently returned from a week in St. George at soccer camp.

And now for my big announcement…I finished what I started at BYU! I graduate August 12th with a Bachelor of General Studies (Family History Emphasis). I will not be walking however, as school starts here August 11th and I’m not going to pull the kids out of their first week at school. Anyway…feels good.

Priscilla

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Priscilla on your degree. What a huge accomplishment!!