Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Priscilla

Bryan in "Anything Goes"
This first spring quarter of 2014...Priscilla in Stake Primary has enjoyed ward pinewood derbies,and ward conferences, meeting with ward primary presidencies and attending ward primaries being involved in a variety of ways.  I've had this calling 3 1/2 years but I have all new counselors and secretary and they have the energy to go go go!   My job at the junior high school is okay and keeps me involved in knowing what is going on there. I enjoy being Isaiah's mom there as well as at home.  I've helped out a little with the Snowlfake Lobos Music Booster club in fundraisers (selling things at basketball and baseball games) and feeding dinner to the musical cast during big rehearsals.   I'm proud to be Bryan's mom, I just don't see him very much with all the rehearsing he has been doing for the high school musical he is participating in - an edited with permission- version of Anything Goes.  I was privileged to see it Friday night.  It was excellent.  I laughed alot.  Today Bryan's picture is on the front page of the White Mountain Independent, Show Low, AZ newspaper.  He looks so handsome dancing with Mariah Moore.  A couple of weeks ago the free weekly local paper, The Silver Creek Herald listed James and Hyrum on ASU's dean's list, so I know they're doing well in school.  Jim enjoyed his spring break last week by hiking the Grand Canyon.  Hyrum, James, Jim's sister Trish and her husband Bob and two of Jim's students from Tuba City joined him. (Hyrum took the picture)
 
We enjoyed the Gilbert Temple dedication (it was broadcast in the Stake Centers in AZ) and I was able to see the youth celebration on Youtube later.  (The BYU Folkdance Ensemble was here performing in Snowflake that same evening.)  I especially enjoyed getting a glimpse of Nickole's children in it via Facebook.

I still love our local temple and dabbling in family history and familysearch indexing.

Looking forward to the Lindgren reunion this weekend!

Love, Priscilla

No comments: