Dear Lingo,
Thank you for your contributions, even if they are intermittent like ours. This time we have some news.
First, we have moved to Salt Lake. Yes it is difficult leaving beautiful Cache Valley and the friends we made there (over 10+ years), but the Lord has other plans for us.
I, Jason, started a new job in Salt Lake, hence the move. The company is called Ryan and is a tax consulting company working with very large businesses (fortune 500 types). It is new and exciting and the opportunities look to be great; I love it so far. I am also 3/4 done with the CPA exam. I have one section left that I plan to take in early April. If all else goes well, I plan to get my license this summer, yeah! I will then be official, but still feel lost and inexperienced - of course don't we all feel that way at times.
Katherine and David have obviously changed schools and are now attending Terra Linda Elementary, the same school Becky attended when she was young. They have transitioned very quickly and have already made friends in the neighborhood. It is nice to have resilient kids to make the move easier. That is the big news. Other than that, we are still loving life and learning as we go. After four kids you would think we figured a few things out, but no, each one is different.
Dorothea has begun communicating, surprising us with the things she says. Benjamin is barely rolling, and loves to laugh. It probably helps that we all love to hear it, so he is often tickled and played with.
We love you all. It was good to see many of you over Christmas.
Jason & Becky Tomlinson
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment